Artichoke Parmesan Dip
Serve this party favorite with pepper strips, cucumber rounds, celery sticks, or low-carb fiber crackers.
- 1 can (13 1/2 ounces) artichoke hearts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, crushed, or 1 teaspoon of jarred, chopped garlic
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts.
- Mix the artichoke hearts with the mayonnaise, cheese, and garlic, combining well.
- Put the mixture in a small, oven-proof casserole, sprinkle a little paprika on top, and bake for 45 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings, each with 3 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 2 grams of usable carbs and 10 grams of protein.