Once you try these, you'll understand the name-they're utterly, totally addictive! These are a bit messy and time-consuming to make, but they're worth every minute. They'll impress the heck out of your friends, too, and you'll wish you'd made more of them. They also taste great the next day.
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the wings into drumsticks, saving the pointy tips. Not sure what to do with those wingtips? Freeze them for soup-they make great broth.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and the parsley, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan a week later.).
- Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
- Dip each drumstick in butter, roll in the cheese and seasoning mixture, and arrange in the foil-lined pan.
- Bake for 1 hour,-and then kick yourself for not having made a double recipe!