Smoked Gouda Veggie Dip
Great with celery, peppers, or any favorite raw veggie. Combine your ingredients with a mixer, not a food processor, so you have actual little bits of Gouda in the dip.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded smoked Gouda
- 6 scallions, including the crisp part of the green shoot, sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise together until creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl often.
- Add the Gouda, scallions, Parmesan, and pepper, and beat until well blended.
- Chill, and serve with raw vegetables.
Yield: At least 8 servings, each with 2 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 7 grams of protein.