Similar to the Cheese Cookies on previous page, but these bite back!
- 1 pound processed jalepeno Jack cheese
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 cu p soy powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the cheese and butter into chunks.
- Put the cheese, butter, and soy powder in the food processor, and pulse until the dough is well combined.
- Coat a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cookies are just getting brown around the edges.
Yield: This will depend on how big you make your cookies. I make mine small, and get 6 dozen, each with 1 gram of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 2 grams of protein.