When I first came up with this combination of seasonings, I intended to use it on chicken, but I've discovered that it's also delicious on pecans.
- 2 cups shelled pecans
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Chicken Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Spread the nuts in a shallow baking pan, and stir in the butter, coating all the nuts.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle Chicken Seasoning over the nuts, and stir to coat.
Yield: 8 servings, each with 5 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber, for a total of 3 grams of usable carbs and 2 grams of protein.