That's eggs with fish, not eggs from fish. If you thought stuffed eggs couldn't go to an upscale party, these will change your mind.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup moist smoked salmon, mashed fine
- 1 tablespoon jarred, grated horseradish
- 2 teaspoons finely minced sweet red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Slice the eggs in half, and carefully remove the yolks into a mixing bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Stir in the mayonnaise, sour cream, salmon, horseradish, onion, and salt, and mix until creamy.
- Spoon the mixture back into the hollows in the egg whites.
Yield: 12 halves, each with a trace of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 3 grams of protein.