Kim's Crab Dip
We have my sister to thank for coming up with this delicious, low-carb treat.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, or dried if fresh are unavailable
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Beat the cheese and sour cream together at a high speed until very smooth.
- Set the beater to a low speed, and mix in the crab, horseradish, chives, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Chill. Serve with raw vegetables.
Yield: 12 servings, each containing 1 gram of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 5 grams of protein.