- 20 chicken wing drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the wings in a baking pan so that they are not touching.
- Combine the oil and garlic, and spoon the mixture over the wings. Make sure you get a little of the crushed garlic on each piece.
- Sprinkle the wings with salt and pepper to taste, and then with enough paprika to make them reddish allover.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, then turn them over and sprinkle the other side with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Roast for another 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning every 15 to 20 minutes.
Yield: 20 pieces, each with a trace of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 4 grams of protein.