Soy and Ginger Pecans
- 2 cups shelled pecans
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Spread the pecans in a shallow roasting pan. Stir in the butter, coating all the nuts.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir in the soy sauce. Sprinkle the ginger evenly over the nuts, and stir that in as well.
- Roast for another 10 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings, each with 6 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber, for a total of 4 grams of usable carbs and 3 grams of protein.