Spinach Artichoke Dip
This is a great, equally yummy version of the previous recipe, but keep in mind that it does make twice as much dip.
- 1 can (13 1/2 ounces) artichoke hearts
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach (10 ounces), thawed
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed, or 2 teaspoons jarred, chopped garlic
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts.
- Combine the spinach, mayonnaise, cheese, and garlic in a large casserole (a 6-cup dish is about right). Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 325°F for 50 to 60 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings, each with 4 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber, for a total of 2 grams of usable carbs and 10 grams of protein.